Information & service
Special opening hours: On Monday, April 1 the PalaisPopulaire closes at 1 pm.
U-Bahn: U2, Haltestelle Hausvogteiplatz; U6, station Französische Straße
S-Bahn: S1, S2, S3, S5, S7, S9, station Friedrichstraße
Bus: 100, 200, TX, station Staatsoper
Guests arriving by car can use the free parking facility at Unter den Linden/Staatsoper (access via Behrenstraße 37).
Tickets & Guided Tours
Reduced: € 6
- Senior citizens 65 years and older
- School students, trainees, university students
- Federal voluntary service providers and participants in a voluntary social, cultural, or economic year
- Transfer payment recipients, Berlin Pass holders
- Severely disabled (confirmed with B in the disability card)
- With groups of 10 or more (€ 8 per person)
When bought online proof of eligibility for a discount has to be presented at the PalaisPopulaire.
- Every Monday
- Holders of the Palais365 pass
- DB ArtCard holders
- ICOM cardholders
- Children and young people under 18
- Schoolclasses and accompanying people (after prior registration)
- Acknowledged companions of a severely disabled person
- Individuels: € 80 plus admission fee
- Schoolclasses: free admission
always Mondays from 2 – 6 pm
Admission tickets can be purchased at the ticket shop and at the cash desk
Palais365 – the Annual Pass
With the Palais365 pass you and your guests can experience art, culture, and sports for an entire year, as often as you like. At the PalaisPopulaire you can look forward to international exhibitions, exciting events, readings, and workshops. We are looking forward to seeing you!
One year of free admission to our exhibitions for you and one accompanying person.
One year of reduced admission for you to many events.
The Palais365 pass costs € 50
The annual pass can only be purchased at the cash desk of the PalaisPopulaire.
You can find information about our current events here :
For visitors with restricted mobility and visitors with strollers the PalaisPopulaire can be accessed via a ramp at the main entrance on Bebelplatz. All exhibition rooms are stepless or can be reached by elevator. There is a wheelchair-accessible lavatory on the ground floor.
For security reasons, we reserve the right to regulate access to the exhibition rooms of people with strollers (e.g. when there is a large number of visitors). There is a space where you can store a stroller.
The nearest barrier-free U-Bahn, S-Bahn, and regional train station is Friedrichstrasse (U6, S1, S2, S3, S5, S7, S9, S25, S26, RE1, RE2, RE7, RB14, RB21, RB22), approx. 1.2 km away.
To make it easier for visitors with disabilities to get to the PalaisPopulaire, we recommend using the free VBB (the Berlin and Brandenburg transportation agency) bus and train escort services. You can find booking details and more information here.
You can find out more about our barrier-free offers here.